Bangalore Business Literature Festival
The Bangalore Business Literature Festival, launched in 2015, was born of a need for conversations focused on business books, which the organisers believe occupy a large and dynamic realm in the literature universe.
The festival is a means to spotlight the hundreds of books on business, entrepreneurship and management that are released in India annually. The sessions include solo talks, interviews, panel discussions and book launches. BBLF CK Prahalad Best Business Book Award is given out each year for the best Indian business book. Awards have been conferred to Queeristan: LGBTQ Inclusion in the Indian Workplace by Parmesh Shahani (2021), Big Billion Startup: The Untold Flipkart Story by Mihir Dalal (2020), Why I Stopped Wearing My Socks by Alok Kejriwal (2019) and SELL: The Art, the Science, the Witchcraft by Subroto Bagchi (2018).
Across its seven editions so far, the Bangalore Business Literature Festival has hosted over 200 speakers from around the world. They include authors, academics, economists, corporate leaders and start-up founders such as Anil K. Gupta, G. Raghuram, Mauro Guillen, Mike Shatzkin, N. R. Narayana Murthy, Padu Padmanabhan, Ramachandra Guha, R. Gopalakrishnan, Rishikesha T. Krishnan and Subroto Bagchi.
Held in person until 2019, the festival is now conducted online. The upcoming five-day 2022 edition will close with a hybrid event.
Check out more literature festivals here.
About Rishabh Media Network
Rishabh Media Network
Rishabh Media Network, started in 2003, publishes the digital magazine Sustainability Next, which is…
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.