Indiegaga is a travelling multi-genre independent music festival. Kerala-based artist management and event company Wonderwall Media launched the festival in 2019 in Kochi. After a pandemic-caused hiatus, Indiegaga returned in May 2022 for its second edition. The third instalment, which will take place in Thiruvananthapuram in June, will feature sets by such popular independent music acts as rock bands Avial and Thaikkudam Bridge and hip-hop group Street Academics. It will also include performances by stand-up comedians in collaboration with the Cochin Comedy Project.
Agam, Motherjane, The Down Troddence, The F16s and The Local Train are just a few of the bands to have played the festival so far. Conceptualised as a music and art festival, the first edition of Indiegaga also showcased the works of visual artists from across the country, a highlight the organisers aim to bring back soon.
How To Get There
How to reach Thiruvananthapuram
1. By Air: The Trivandrum International Airport, located 6 km from the railway station, connects Thiruvananthapuram to several cities in India and abroad.
2. By Rail: Trivandrum Central is the main railway station, situated a few kilometres from the city centre. Several trains are available each hour, connecting the city to the rest of the country.
3. By Road: Central bus station or Thampanoor Bus Station, the headquarters of the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), offers easy connectivity to important parts of the country through frequent buses from Thiruvananthapuram to Kochi (204 km), Kovalam (11 km) and Kottayam (164 km).
- Food stalls
- Parking facilities
- Unisex toilets
Items & Accessories to Carry
1. An umbrella and rainwear. Be prepared for the monsoon in Kerala during June.
2. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations and the venue allows bottles to be taken inside.
3. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
About Wonderwall Media
Kerala-based Wonderwall Media, founded in 2018, is a design and production house and artist…
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.