Lemonade Goa is an independent music festival organised by Skillbox.
The latest edition of Lemonade Goa took place on New Year’s Eve in 2022. The music festival featured independent artists from varying genres including hip-hop, rock, reggae, synth, jazz and techno across three stages. Some of the artists who have performed on the live stage at the festival include Many Roots Ensemble, Fuzzculture, Lojal and Hanumankind. The electronic stage at Lemonade Goa hosted 8 DJs including Shaiflai, Synths Back and BLOT!.
Check out more music festivals here.
How To Get There
How to Reach Goa
1. By Air: Goa’s Dabolim Airport handles both domestic and international flights. Terminal 1 handles all domestic flights coming into Goa from major Indian cities such as Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata and Indore. All Indian carriers have regular flights operating to Goa. Once you get out of the airport, you can hire a taxi or arrange for a pick up to your destination. The airport is around 26 km from Panaji.
2. By Rail: There are two main train stations in Goa, Madgaon and Vasco-da-Gama. From New Delhi, you can catch the Goa Express to Vasco-da-Gama, and from Mumbai, you can take the Matsyagandha Express or the Konkan Kanya Express, which will drop you at Madgaon. Goa enjoys extensive rail connectivity with the rest of the country. The route is a soothing journey that takes you through some of the most beautiful landscapes of the Western Ghats.
3. By Road: Two major highways take you into Goa. If you’re travelling to Goa from Mumbai or Bengaluru, you will have to follow the NH 4. It is the most preferred way into Goa as it is wide and well-maintained. The NH 17 is the shortest route from Mangalore. The drive to Goa is a scenic route, especially during the monsoon. You can also catch a bus from Mumbai, Pune or Bengaluru. The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) and Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) run regular buses to Goa.
- Food stalls
- Gendered toilets
- Licensed bars
- Only fully vaccinated attendees allowed
- Sanitiser booths
Items and accessories to carry
1. Carry light and airy cotton clothes as Goa in January tends to be warm.
2. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations, and if the venue allows bottles to be taken inside.
3. Comfortable footwear such as sneakers.
4. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.