The first edition of the Lodhi Festival was held at the Lodhi Art District in New Delhi between 18 and 19 March, 2023. Organised by St+art India Foundation in collaboration with the Kiran Nadar Museum of Art (KNMA) and G20, the festival hosted an incredible line-up of performances from all over India. The festival included a weekend comprising music, dance, theatre, visual arts and more. There were also vibrant and exciting workshops at the festival, offering fun and creativity for all ages.
Since 2014, with the constant support of Asian Paints, the local community, civic and cultural bodies, over 65 international and national artists have reimagined Lodhi’s facades, creating beautiful murals and street art. The Lodhi Festival aimed to bring everyone together to explore art through murals, workshops, curated walks, a shadow installation, performances and much more.
Check out more multiarts festivals here.
How To Get There
How to Reach Delhi
1. By Air: Delhi is well connected by domestic and international flights to all the major cities within and outside India. Almost all the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. The Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the major cities in India.
Discover affordable flights to Delhi on IndiGo.
2. By Rail: The railway network connects Delhi to all major and nearly all the minor destinations in India. The three important railway stations of Delhi are New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
3. By Road: Delhi is well connected by a network of roads and national highways with all the major cities in India. The three major bus stands in Delhi are Inter State Bus Terminus (ISBT) at Kashmiri Gate, Sarai Kale Khan Bus Terminus and Anand Vihar Bus Terminus. Both government and private transport providers run frequent bus services. One can also hire government-run as well as private taxis here.
Items & Accessories To Carry
1. Carry clothes suitable for the shifty spring temperatures during March and April.
2. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations, and if the venue allows bottles to be taken inside.
3. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
About St+art India Foundation
St+art India Foundation
The New Delhi-headquartered St+art India Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation that “contributes to urban…
110016 New Delhi
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.