Launched in 2019, Musicathon is a festival organised by artist manager Gaurav Kumar Kushwaha multiple times a year, and showcases musical acts by emerging artists from various parts of the country. After a stunning festival at Bir, Himachal Pradesh this year, Musicathon is now back in Delhi with a stellar line-up including artists Akanksha Grover, Buland Himalay and Arjan Singh.
The tenth and last edition of the festival at Bir was attended by music lovers from across the world and explored a diverse range of music genres, offering an overarching immersive experience that blended travelling, camping and music. Musicathon was put together with the efforts of the local community, talented independent musicians and a bunch of people driven by a common passion for music, poetry and a desire for self-discovery. The festival at Bir was headlined by the talented Khalid Ahamed, frontman of the popular band Parwaaz, with other artists like Salman Elahi, Rahgir, Anurag Vashisht and others showcasing their musical prowess as well.
Check out more music festivals here.
How To Get There
How to Reach Delhi
1. By Air: Delhi is well connected by domestic and international flights to all the major cities within and outside India. Almost all the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. The Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the major cities in India.
Discover affordable flights to Delhi on IndiGo.
2. By Rail: The railway network connects Delhi to all major and nearly all the minor destinations in India. The three important railway stations of Delhi are New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
3. By Road: Delhi is well connected by a network of roads and national highways with all the major cities in India. The three major bus stands in Delhi are Inter State Bus Terminus (ISBT) at Kashmiri Gate, Sarai Kale Khan Bus Terminus and Anand Vihar Bus Terminus. Both government and private transport providers run frequent bus services. One can also hire government-run as well as private taxis here.
- Camping area
- Charging booths
- Food stalls
- Parking facilities
- Unisex toilets
- Only fully vaccinated attendees allowed
Items & Accessories to Carry
1. The temperature during May tends to be scorching hot. Make sure you carry loose, cotton, airy clothes with long sleeves to tackle the hot weather.
2. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations.
3. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.”
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.