This multi-city urban street festival enhances and enlivens public spaces through the creation of murals, installations and experiential exhibitions. It makes art accessible to a broader audience by taking it out of the conventional gallery space and embedding it within cities. The St+art festival, which includes workshops and tours, and its New Delhi-based foundation’s public art projects have transformed sites in New Delhi (2014, 2016, 2019), Hyderabad (2016, 2017, 2019), Bengaluru (2016), Mumbai (2017, 2018, 2019), Panjim (2017, 2018, 2019), Kolkata (2018), Chandigarh (2018), Coimbatore (2018, 2020, 2021) and Chennai (2020, 2021, 2022) so far.
Check out more visual arts festivals here.
Highlights from the Past
How to Get There
How to Reach New Delhi
1. By Air: Delhi is well connected with domestic and international flights to all the major cities within and outside India. Almost all the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the major cities in India.
2. By Rail: The railway network connects Delhi to all major and nearly all the minor destinations in India. The three important railway stations of Delhi are New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
3. By Road: Delhi is well connected, by a network of roads and national highways, with all the major cities in India. The three major bus stands in Delhi are Inter-State Bus Terminus (ISBT) at Kashmiri Gate, Sarai Kale-Khan Bus Terminus and Anand Vihar Bus Terminus. Both the government and private transport providers provide frequent bus services. One can also get government as well as private taxis here.
- Food stalls
- Gendered toilets
- Unisex toilets
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.