TCS Ruhaniyat is a music festival organised by Banyan Tree Events that features the works of Sufi saints and mystics from around the world. Carriers of living spiritual and cultural traditions including fakirs, Bauls, Kabirpanthis, qawwals, shabad singers, Warkaris, zikir-jari singers and folk exponents from across India perform at the festival, which has also featured artists from Belgium, Bulgaria, Egypt, Iran, Mongolia, Norway, Senegal, Siberia, Sudan and Turkey since its launch in 2001.
Held between November and February, Ruhaniyat has travelled to several Indian cities such as Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar and Raipur.
Check out more music festivals here.
About Banyan Tree Events
Banyan Tree Events
Founded by Mahesh Babu and Nandini Mahesh in 1996, Banyan Tree Events focuses on…
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.