Under 25 Summit
Under 25 Summit
As the name indicates, Under 25 Summit is the world’s leading youth festival which celebrates and inspires those under 25 through talks, discussions and performances by youth icons and changemakers. Akshar Pathak, Bhuvan Bam, Faye D’Souza, Pooja Dhingra, Swarathma and Vir Das are just a few of those who have been part of the event, which has travelled to Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi and 40 other cities so far.
Launched in 2014, the Under 25 Summit is run with the help of over 300 student volunteers, hosts experts in the fields of entertainment, entrepreneurship and technology and covers a range of thought-provoking topics including sexuality and mental health. The theme of this year’s event was “Encounter with Self, Surrounding and Sensation”, which heralded a parallel world of art, exploration, self-discovery, interaction and sensory stimuli.
Coming back after three years, the tenth edition of the festival in 2023 brought together 1500+ Thought Leaders, over 500 experience zones and curated art installations. The line-up included eminent personalities like Dr. Cuterus, Leeza Mangaldas, Dar Gai, Faye D’Souza and many others.
Check out more multiarts festivals here.
How To Get There
How to Reach Bengaluru
1. By Air: You can reach Bengaluru via air at Bengaluru International Airport, which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city.
Discover affordable flights to Bengaluru on IndiGo.
2. By Rail: Bengaluru Railway Station is located in the heart of the city. Various trains from all over India come to Bengaluru, including the Mysore Express from Chennai, Karnataka Express from Delhi and Udyan Express from Mumbai, which covers many major cities in between.
3. By Road: The city is connected to various other cities via major national highways. Buses from neighbouring states run on a regular basis to Bengaluru, and Bengaluru Bus Stand also runs various buses to major cities in South India.
- Wheelchair access
Items & Accessories To Carry
1. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations, and if the venue allows bottles to be taken inside the festival site. Hey, let’s do our bit for the environment, shall we?
2. Footwear. Sneakers (a perfect option if it’s not likely to rain) or boots (but make sure they are worn in). You need to keep those feet tappin’.
3. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
About Under 25 Universe
Under 25 Universe
Under 25 Universe is a media and entertainment company that creates experiences for the…
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.