UX Lighthouse 2023
UX Lighthouse is a two-day conference organised by Association of Designers of India. It offers a unique opportunity to listen to the thoughts of UX design leaders, participate in workshops, gain insights into the latest trends and the future of UX design, all on a single platform. Attending such events can help design community and tech professionals stay updated on the industry’s developments, learn from experts, and network with like-minded individuals. Network with other designers from all over India and collaborate on a project. Specially curated for UX, Product & Tech professionals across the country — from young enthusiasts to managers to leaders, and even entrepreneurs — UX Lighthouse is the only place to be!
Accommodation & travel to the venue
Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodations, but we can recommend nearby hotels and transportation options to assist in planning their stay.
The venue is located in a convenient and easily accessible area. You can get there by taking a taxi from the airport, using ride-sharing services such as Ola or Uber, or even choosing an auto-rickshaw for local transportation if you prefer.
How to get there
How to Reach Pune
1. By Air: Pune is well connected through domestic airlines with the entire country. Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport is an international airport, located 15 km away from Pune city centre. Visitors can avail of taxi and local bus services from outside the airport to reach their destination.
2. By Rail: Pune Junction Railway Station connects the city with all the prime Indian destinations. There are several mail/express trains and superfast trains linking the city to various Indian destinations in the south, north and west. Some of the prominent trains operating to and from Mumbai are the Deccan Queen and Shatabdi Express, which take around three-and-a-half hours to reach Pune.
3. By Road: Pune enjoys excellent connectivity with neighbouring cities and towns through a well-maintained network of roads. Mumbai (140 km), Ahmadnagar (121 km), Aurangabad (215 km) and Bijapur (275 km) all are well linked to Pune by a number of states and roadways buses. Those driving from Mumbai need to take Mumbai-Pune Expressway route, which takes barely two to three hours to cover a distance of about 150 km.
- Free drinking water
- Gendered toilets
- Parking facilities
Items and accessories to carry
1. Like much of Western Maharashtra, Pune sees the Monsoon season last until September. Carry an umbrella, or raincoat.
2. Sandals, flip flops (both rain proof) or sneakers or boots (but make sure they are worn in).
3. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations.
4. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.”
About Association of Designers of India
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.