- Controllers of Personal Information
- What information does FFI gather from Users?
Presently, whenever a User visits our Website we do not collect any Personal Information from them. In case any such User signs up for our newsletter services, under such circumstances we collect personal data which are listed further in this Agreement below.
The information gathered by us, from such Users is strictly used to communicate with them. We also use this information to improve a User’s experience while using this Website and provide them with results based upon their search history enabling us to provide such User’s with a curated list of Festivals.
Additionally, personal information may be used to detect and prevent fraudulent practices and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, payment processing or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information Users Give Us: We receive and store any information Users provide us while using the Website or give us in any other way. Users can choose not to provide certain information, but this may prevent our Users from using the Website. . We use the information that Users provide for various purposes such as communicating with Users, responding to User’s requests, and curating Festivals based upon such User’s preference:
- Our Communications with Users: Among other things, we communicate with Users on a regular basis via email. We also use our User’s email address to send them notices in relation to their use of the Website, to send information about important changes to the Website, and to send notices and other disclosures required by law. Users agree to receive such communications electronically. We may send them promotional messages about Festivals or opportunities that may interest them. If Users do not want to receive such messages or other reminders and emails from us, they can choose to unsubscribe the same. Also, to help us make emails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when Users open or receive email from us.
- Information from Other Sources:
We might receive information about Users from third parties and add it to our account information. However, such information shall be held strictly confidential and not used without obtaining the prior consent of such User.
- Does FFI share the information it receives from users?
- Third-party Service Providers: Third Party service providers are responsible for putting up advertisements related to jobs. In such cases, these third party service providers will collect information which may be personal in nature. Under no circumstances FFI shall directly or indirectly have access to such information exchanged between such third party and the User.
- With User’s Consent: In case of situations other than as set out above, User’s will receive notice when information about them might be required to be shared with third parties, and under such circumstances such Users will have an opportunity to choose whether or not to share their information.
- How Secure Is Information About Users ?
We work to protect the security of personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information which Users input in addition to maintaining security of their information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”. We restrict access to their personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or Services to them. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to them.
- What About Third-party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can Users Access
FFI allows Users on written request access to information about their account, and their interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
- What information do we collect from Festival Organisers?
Presently, we only collect information related to the Festivals through designated google forms which are made available to the Festival Organisers either directly through our Website or emailed by us to them.
The Festival Organisers consent and acknowledge that whatever information they provide to us is for public display and knowledge on our Website and that they are not sharing any sensitive information with us.
- How Secure Is Information About Festival Organisers?
Firstly, whatever information Festival Organisers share with us is for the purpose of putting such information on the Website. In addition to that if the Festival Organisers share any personal information we work to protect the security of such personal information during the transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information provided by the Festival Organiser’s input in addition to maintaining security of their information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”. We restrict access to Festival Organisers personally identifiable information to our employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or Services to them. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to Festival Organisers.
Secondly, under no circumstances do we give out the personal information of the Festival Organisers to any third parties or Users unless such action is permitted by the Festival Organizer.
- Which Information Can Festival Organisers access and delete?
All information that Festival Organisers share are strictly as per the requirements in the Google docs and solely for the purpose of putting all such information on our Website. If Festival Organisers wants to take down any information or request the deletion of any information that is with Us, they may do so by sending us a written request at [email protected] and [email protected]
- What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to User’s and Festival Organisers computer’s hard drive through Users and Festival Organisers, web browser to enable our systems to recognize their browser so we can recognize them and if they return to use the Website using the same computer and browser and to provide features such as ‘Recommended for Users’ and ‘Festival Organisers,’ or personalised advertisements on other websites/applications. Users and Festival Organisers can disable or delete similar data used by the browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, User’s and Festival Organisers may lose the ability to utilize some of the features, and we recommend that they leave cookies turned on.
- Are minors allowed to access this Website ?
Our Website is strictly for Users and Festival Organisers, who have attained the age of 18 or are declared as Major by the law of the Country they are based in.
- User Agreement, Notices and Revisions
Users and Festival Organisers can register their grievances at the Feedback and Contact section of the Website, or they can mail at us at [email protected], [email protected] and they will be put in touch with our Support Team.