The multidisciplinary AF Weekender is a pan-India celebration of art that was launched in a digital avatar in 2021. The in-person second edition of the festival will feature over 60 arts organisations conducting more than 80 events in 18 cities over three days. Galleries, artists, museums and foundations as well as arts organisations and collectives will present exhibitions, walkthroughs, studio visits, workshops, guided heritage and art tours, film screenings and art-themed games.
The events will take place in New Delhi, Mumbai, Goa, Pune, Kolkata, Shantiniketan, Leh, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Trivandrum and Varanasi.
Check out more multiarts festivals here.
How To Get There
How to Reach Kolkata
1. By Air: The Kolkata international airport, better known as the Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, is located at Dumdum. It connects Kolkata with all the major cities of the country as well as the world.
2. By Rail: The Howrah and Sealdah railway stations are the two major railheads situated in the city. Both these stations are well connected to all the important cities of the country.
3. By Road: The West Bengal state buses and various private buses travel to and from different parts of the country at a reasonable cost. Some places near Kolkata are Sunderbans (112 km), Puri (495 km), Konark (571 km) and Darjeeling (624 km).
How to Reach Delhi
How to Reach Mumbai
How to Reach Chennai
How to Reach Leh
How to Reach Chandigarh
How to Reach Jaipur
How to Reach Ahmedabad
How to Reach Surat
How to Reach Vadodara
How to Reach Pune
How to Reach Bengaluru
How to Reach Shantiniketan
How to Reach Hyderabad
How to Reach Goa
How to Reach Coimbatore
How to Reach Thiruvananthapuram
How to Reach Varanasi
Items & Accessories to Carry
1. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations, and if the venue allows bottles to be taken inside.
2. Comfortable footwear such as sneakers.
3. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.