The Gaia Festival is a multi-disciplinary showcase of music, adventure, art and wellness activities that will take place in the lap of nature. The two-day gathering will be held in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh at Raison, a village surrounded by deodar forests next to the river Beas.
Electronic music DJ-producers Akhlad Ahmed, Alboe, Amos, BLOT!, Bogus, Diversion Ahead, Jamiie, Sickflip, Stalvart John, Tansane and Vridian are part of the line-up. Also on the bill are singer-songwriters Semwal, Shubhank Sharma and Sparsh Dangwal, and sitar player Rishab Rikhiram Sharma.
Chandigarh-based studio YogAmoreShala will conduct workshops in yoga, tribal trance dance, sound healing and chakra activation during the weekend. Off-road experiences company The Alternate Terrain will lead explorations of forest trails on ATVs; and music and art events company Nrtya will hold an exhibition featuring artists from across the country.
In keeping with their vision “to create a holistic experience that starts with inching closer towards being sustainable”, organiser Gaah has pledged to plant a tree for every ticket sold for the Gaia festival. Sustainability partner Earthlings First will be recycling the waste generated at the event.
Check out more music festivals here.
How To Get There
How To Reach Raison
1. By Air: Kullu Airport, located in Bhuntar, is the nearest airport, about 25 km from Raison. There are direct flights from New Delhi, Chandigarh and other cities. Shimla Airport is about 231 km and Dharamshala Airport is 240 km from Raison.
2. By Rail: Joginder Nagar Station in Himachal Pradesh is about 140 km from Raison.
3. By Road: Raison is located between Kullu and Manali. Private and state buses that ply the Kullu-Manali route travel via Raison.
- Food stalls
- Licensed bars
- Wheelchair access
- Limited capacity
- Only fully vaccinated attendees allowed
Items & Accessories to Carry
1. Jackets for the cool weather.
2. Comfortable footwear such as sneakers (a perfect option if it’s not likely to rain) or boots (but make sure they are worn in).
3. Mosquito repellent.
4. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations, and if the venue allows bottles to be taken inside the festival site.
5. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks, ID cards and a copy of your vaccination certificate/negative test report are things you should keep handy.
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.