LiveBox Festival Bengaluru
LiveBox is a travelling multi-genre Indian independent music festival by Skillbox. The first festival edition of LiveBox, also held in a club gig format, will be a day-long event in Bengaluru. The line-up comprises acts from across the country. Genre-defying rock band Peter Cat Recording Co. and singer-songwriter Raman Negi from New Delhi, dream-pop duo Parekh & Singh from Kolkata, jazz-rock band Jatayu from Chennai and post-rock group Space Is All We Have from Bengaluru will perform at the six-hour show.
How To Get There
How to Reach Bengaluru
1. By Air: You can reach Bengaluru via air at Bengaluru International Airport, which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city.
2. By Rail: Bengaluru Railway Station is located in the heart of the city. Various trains from all over India come to Bengaluru, including the Mysore Express from Chennai, Karnataka Express from New Delhi and Udyan Express from Mumbai, which cover many major cities in between.
3. By Road: The city is connected to various other cities via major national highways. Buses from neighbouring states run on a regular basis to Bengaluru, and Bengaluru Bus Stand also runs various buses to major cities in South India.
- Food stalls
- Licensed bars
Items & Accessories to Carry
1. An umbrella and rainwear. It rains in Bengaluru during July.
2. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations.
3. Recyclable bags for your shopping.
4. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate at the things you should keep handy.
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.