The DesignIndia Show
The DesignIndia Show
Held between October and December, The DesignIndia Show is an annual one-day event that has been organised by DesignIndia magazine since 2016. A platform “to discuss stories and issues” faced by those in the design industry, The DesignIndia Show features discussions, work presentations and networking opportunities. The in-person festival transitioned into a digital format in 2020 and 2021. It returned to its regular format in 2022.
Among the prominent design educationists and professionals who spoke at the 2022 edition of the festival were dean of academics at the Indian School of Design and Innovation, Anando Dutta; director of the GLS Institute of Design, Anil Sinha; educational design strategist and academic dean of The Design Village, Mudita Pasari; founder and principal designer of Designwise, Mukul Goyal; graphic designer and creative head for the Trident Group, Nikhil Mittal; and the founder and CEO of Wide Angle Films, Sujata Kulshreshtha.
Check out more design festivals here.
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.