VH1 Supersonic goes far beyond being a celebration of music. The expanse of its grounds accommodates five grand stages, complemented by an impressive array of over 75+ stalls, 30+ delectable food vendors, 60+ distinguished liquor brands, 80+ fashionable boutiques, and an array of other captivating attractions. These offerings converge to curate an enthralling and immersive experience for an extensive gathering of over 70,000 attendees.
The overarching objective of the VH1 Supersonic music festival is to deliver an unparalleled entertainment experience that surpasses the confines of music alone. By harmoniously blending the finest facets of music, culture, cuisines, brands and art, the festival hopes to spark a sense of wonder in the hearts of devoted music enthusiasts. With a comprehensive repertoire encompassing over 10+ genres and showcasing the talents of 90+ artists, ranging from the rhythms of electronic, techno, pop, to indie expressions, VH1 Supersonic caters to the diverse tastes of every music lover.
Check out more music festivals here.
How to Reach Pune
1. By Air: Pune is well connected through domestic airlines with the entire country. Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport is an international airport, located 15 km away from Pune city centre. Visitors can avail of taxi and local bus services from outside the airport to reach their destination.
2. By Rail: Pune Junction Railway Station connects the city with all the prime Indian destinations. There are several mail/express trains and superfast trains linking the city to various Indian destinations in the south, north and west. Some of the prominent trains operating to and from Mumbai are the Deccan Queen and Shatabdi Express, which take around three-and-a-half hours to reach Pune.
3. By Road: Pune enjoys excellent connectivity with neighbouring cities and towns through a well-maintained network of roads. Mumbai (140 km), Ahmadnagar (121 km), Aurangabad (215 km) and Bijapur (275 km) all are well linked to Pune by a number of states and roadways buses. Those driving from Mumbai need to take Mumbai-Pune Expressway route, which takes barely two to three hours to cover a distance of about 150 km.
Items to Carry
1. Carry summer clothes to beat the humidity.
2. Sandals, flip flops, sneakers (perfect option if it’s not likely to rain) or boots (but make sure they are worn in). You need to keep those feet tappin’. On that note, carry a bandana or a scrunchie to avoid tressy accidents with your fellow festival-goers.
3. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations.
4. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.