Bloom in Green
Bloom in Green
Bloom In Green is a “transformational” festival held across rural towns in South India. The vision of the festival is to steer “the transformation of culture toward sustainability and creativity” through talks, concerts and a variety of workshops. It aims to inspire people to lead a slow, creative and conscious lifestyle.
Thus far, Bloom In Green has been held in villages in Karnataka. The inaugural 2018 edition took place at a homestay in Guddekeri, and the most recent instalment, in 2019, at an organic farm in Adyanadka.
The talks, focused on sustainable living, have featured speakers such as architect Sathya Prakash Varanashi, agriculture expert and editor Shree Padre and surfer Tushar Pathiyan. The workshops have ranged from those on recreational pursuits such as haiku writing, handpan playing and hula hooping to wellness activities such as meditation and yoga. Shanka Tribe, The F16s and When Chai Met Toast are among the bands that performed at the event.
Check out more multiarts festivals here.
How To Get There
How to Reach Krishnagiri
1. By Air: The nearest airport is Bengaluru International Airport, which is roughly a three-hour drive from Krishnagiri.
2. By Rail: The nearest railway station to Krishnagiri is in Hosur, which is connected to the major cities of Tamil Nadu.
3. By Road: Krishnagiri is 93 km from Bengaluru and 261 km from Chennai and is connected by road to all the major cities of the country through Tamil Nadu State Road Transport Corporation and private travel bus services.
- Limited capacity
- Masks mandatory
- Only fully vaccinated attendees allowed
- Sanitiser booths
- Socially distanced
Items & Accessories to Carry
1. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations and the venue allows bottles to be taken inside.
2. Comfortable footwear. Sneakers (a perfect option if it’s not likely to rain) or boots (but make sure they are worn in).
3. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
About Karloom Entertainments
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.