Bloomverse is a new boutique independent music festival staged in the vibrant natural landscape of The Greenwood Resorts in Khanapara, which lies right on the edge of the booming capital city of Guwahati. The 17-artist line-up of the inaugural edition features some of the country’s finest contemporary singer-songwriters, rock and metal bands and electronic music producers, including many talented acts from the north east.
The two-day event will be headlined by chart-topping sensations Anuv Jain and The Yellow Diary on the live stage and musical mavericks BLOT! and Lifafa on the electronic music stage. The festival is produced by arts community and ticketing platform SkillBox.
Check out more music festivals here.
How To Get There
How to reach Guwahati
1. By Air: Guwahati is well connected to all the major cities and towns. Tourists can easily land at the airport to explore the amazing beauty of Guwahati. There are a number of Guwahati flights that will take you to the place. The airfare to the place is affordable.
2. By Rail: Guwahati is well connected to all the major cities and towns through various trains that are available at the place. The connectivity of the trains is quite good. There are a number of trains available during the day and night, allowing you to plan your travel as per your choice. The train ticket is affordable in the range.
3. By Road: Guwahati is well connected through the bus services, so tourists will get various buses to reach the place smoothly. Some of the buses available are private buses, local buses, luxury and Volvo buses and state buses. Tourists, according to their choice and comfort, can take the bus and make travel simple and easy. The prices of the tickets are reasonable so tourists can easily reach the place. Shillong (100 km), Cherrapunji (147 km), Kohima (343 km) and Jorhat (305 km) can be reached from Guwahati.
- Food stalls
- Wheelchair access
Items & Accessories to Carry
1. Climate in Guwahati is warm and hot, with temperatures varying between 30.7°C and 19.9°C. Carry your cottons and linens to combat the weather.
2. Umbrella along with rainwear as Guwahati experiences rains in April.
3. A study water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations. 3. COVID packs: Sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate at the bare minimum are objects you should keep handy.
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.