Mahindra Percussion Festival
Mahindra Percussion Festival
The Mahindra Percussion Festival is a vibrant celebration of rhythm where attendees can “rise to the beat”. It stands as a unique amalgamation of music, food, festivity and culture, with percussion and expression at its core. Percussion instruments and their rhythmic cadences have played a central role in social and cultural activities since ancient times. Drums, for instance, hold the distinction of being the oldest musical percussion instrument known to mankind. The Mahindra Percussion festival aims to establish itself as a groundbreaking platform, transcending various music genres, all propelled by the beats of percussion.
The festival will showcase performances by a diverse array of talented homegrown and international percussion artists and will foster never-seen-before collaborations with ensembles from around the world.
Check out more music festivals here.
How to Reach Bengaluru
1. By Air: You can reach Bengaluru via air at Bengaluru International Airport, which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city.
Discover affordable flights to Bengaluru on IndiGo.
2. By Rail: Bengaluru Railway Station is located in the heart of the city. Various trains from all over India come to Bengaluru, including the Mysore Express from Chennai, Karnataka Express from Delhi and Udyan Express from Mumbai, which covers many major cities in between.
3. By Road: The city is connected to various other cities via major national highways. Buses from neighbouring states run on a regular basis to Bengaluru, and Bengaluru Bus Stand also runs various buses to major cities in South India.
- Food stalls
- Licensed bars
- Parking facilities
- Wheelchair access
Items to Carry
1. A sturdy water bottle, if the festival has refillable water stations and the venue allows bottles to be taken inside.
2. Comfortable footwear. Sneakers or boots (but make sure they are worn in).
3. COVID packs: Hand sanitiser, extra masks and a copy of your vaccination certificate are things you should keep handy.
About Hyperlink Brand Solutions
Hyperlink Brand Solutions
Hyperlink Brand Solutions is a collective that executes corporate and brand-led events and activations…
- Festivals From India is not associated with ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival organised by Festival Organisers. Festivals From India shall not be responsible for any conflict between a User and Festival Organiser in matters related to ticketing, merchandising and refund matters of any Festival.
- The date / timings / artist line-up of any Festival may change as per the Festival Organiser’s discretion and Festivals From India has no control over such changes.
- For the registration of a Festival, the Users will be redirected to the website of such Festival or to any third party website under the discretion / arrangement of Festival Organisers. Once a User has completed their registration for a Festival, they will receive their registration confirmation by email from the Festival Organisers or the third party websites where the event registration is hosted. Users are advised to enter their valid email correctly on the registration form. Users may also check their junk / spam email box in case any of their Festival email(s) are caught by spam filters.
- Events are marked COVID safe based on self-declarations made by the festival organiser regarding compliance with government/local authority COVID-19 protocols. Festivals From India shall have no liability as to the actual compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
Additional Terms for Digital Festivals
- Users may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. Neither Festivals From India nor the Festival Organiser is responsible for such interruptions.
- The Digital Festival / Event may have interactive elements and will involve participation from the Users.